Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Sunday, August 23, 2009

One-Stroke Ornaments




One of my Passions is One-Stroke Painting..
These are Hand-painted One-Stroke
Ornaments....that will be @ my Home
Boutique (Santa's Gift Shoppe
Boutique)

If you are going to be in the Fresno/Clovis
area of California (Dec. 3rd & 4th, 2010)
come join the fun/Prize Giveaways too!

*** IF INTERESTED IN COMING TO
THE BOUTIQUE email me @
& I'll email you directions & include
you on our GUEST LIST.

Keep them as a keepsake for yourself or
give them as a gift to someone else..
They make a lovely gift.

****WANT TO LEARN
HOW TO
PAINT ONE-STROKE???? Donna
Dewberry shows you how....

HERE IS A LINK
TO PAINTING
ONE-STROKE****CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. These are sooo beautiful! Can I get one too? It would make a lovely addition to my Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete