Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Monday, November 15, 2010

Vinyl Ideas/Blog Hop/Walk of Fame

Don't you just love vinyl?? I do..It's so much
fun to create different things with it. These are
some of the items that will be at my Christmas
Boutique..Fri/Sat Dec. 3rd/4th...(Fresno/
Clovis Area)

For an invite email me at
http://www.santasgiftshoppe1@hotmail.com
& I'll email you directions & particulars..

1) Vinyl Temple Charger $14.95 (only a few
of these)



2) Monogrammed Stone Tiles 6x6...$8.95
(12x12) $19.95





3) Monogrammed necklaces..$10


4) Just Married Vinyl (12 x 10 1/2) $8

Okay..Now for Monday's Blog Hop/Walk
of Fame. You already know that Blog Hops
increase your traffic to your blog so people
can see what great things you have been
working on!

You can GRAB my BUTTON/CODE & put
it on your sidebar to get more people to
join in...The more the merrier..to Spread
the word that we have a Monday &
Wednesday Blog Hop each week. Both
are different.

If your not a Follower..Why Not? Join
the Fun!

I will pick some Favorites from the previous
week to be in the "BLOG HOP WALK OF
FAME"so check back each week to see if
your there. If you are Take a "I was
featured" @ Santa's Gift Shoppe Button/
Code..You deserve it!!! Good Job!

Here are my FAVS from last week.

1) This Holiday wreath is so cute..I really love
the yarn balls this year. Check this great idea
out HERE


2) My mother made these Chocolate Spritz Cookies
when I was little..I loved them..I know you will too!
Her recipe looks great.. I'm going to try them again
this year!! She has a great tutorial. Check it out HERE



3) Simple yet Chic...Beautiful. Great tutorial
on how to make these wonderful Christmas
trees & spindle. Check it out HERE



4) These look so delicious.. Don' they? Want to know
how to make these wonderful Pumpkin desserts?
Check out her great blog & wonderful tutorial HERE



NOW FOR THIS WEEKS BLOG HOP...
We would love to see any: Craft, tutorial,trash
to treasure, makeover.For Complete Rules go HERE
This blog hop originated @ itssoverycheri...
Thanks Cheri...

REMEMBER THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY
WEBSITE!

Click on the "You are next enter here" &
follow the prompt

3 comments:

  1. OH thank you so much for featuring my spindle trees. I can't say how much fun it is to see my stuff on someone elses blog.
    I love it.
    thanks again, tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you, thank you for featuring my pumpkin treats. <3 That wreath is SO super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my brownie bites to feature this week:-)

    ReplyDelete