Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Romantic Wreath/Blog Hop

Happy Wednesday Everybody! Welcome to
my blog where we have a Blog Hop every
Monday & Wednesday (each different) &
we share ideas/recipes/crafts..Hope you'll
join in..My wish for you all is to be inspired
& let your creativity grow & MAKE something
great..It's in each one of us..Just do it...

I love Romantic things..Victorian..China...
flowers..Put them together & I made this
easy Romantic Wreath..

I just took a grapevine wreath (Michael's/
Walmart) & glued with an epoxy type glue
(really strong type) the china cup/saucer
to the wreath overnite.

Then started the fun of just wrapping around
the wreath..tulle, pearls, & intertwined various
silk flowers/greenery..I love it....

Now let's see the FAVS from last weeks
Wed. Blog Hop...It was harder than ever
to choose..All entries were wonderful..You
guys are amazing & truly inspiring!!! Keep
up the great work..FAVS DON'T FORGET TO
GRAB YOUR I WAS FEATURED BUTTON..

1) This Valentine's Day Party was so adorable.
The kids sure looked like they had a blast!! What
a mom! Check it out..CLICK HERE

2) This cake brought back precious
memories of my mother who passed
away a while ago. I had a wonderful
mom (like this blogger is) & every
birthday each of us kids got 1 of these
Wonderful Cakes..Check it out..
CLICK HERE


3) This is a wonderful Mosaic "China" Mirror.
She has inspired me..I have always wanted to
do something like this & I will...Check it out..
CLICK HERE


4) This is just too cute not to be in my
favs..This is some talented woman! I
can't help myself..Teapot, China cups/
saucers..I love them all..even tho I
don't even drink tea. Check out her
Alice in Wonderland Party....
CLICK HERE


5) Simply Elegant Beauty...I love this..
She even is so sweet as to give you a
wonderful tutorial on her great blog..
Check it out....CLICK HERE


I will pick some Favorites from the previous
week to be in the "BLOG HOP WALK OF FAME"
so check back each week to see if your there. If you
are take a "I was featured" @ Santa's Gift
Shoppe Button/Code.. You Deserve it!!

NOW FOR WEDNESDAY BLOG HOP....

FYI before you start.....
1) Follow Santa's Gift Shoppe Year Round

2) Link up your post..not your blog..

3) Link back to the party on your post
or sidebar..(Grab button/code) So others
can find us..

4) Click on the "YOU ARE NEXT
ENTER HERE & Follow the Prompts..

5) Family Friendly Links only

6) 2 different Blog Hops each week
(every Mon & Wed)

This blog hop originated from trendy
treehouse..Thanks trendy treehouse

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much for the feature! That was very kind of you. I am also your newest follower! I hope you will follow my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete