Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kitchenaid Mixer Makeover/Wed. Blog Hop

Here is my Kitchenaid Mixer..I love it & you
can tell it
gets used a lot. It was a present
from my daughters...
They are the Best!

There are so many ways of updating it &
making it
so much cuter with Vinyl...so
that's what I did..Here
are the before (Above
photo) & after photos of the transformation
.

I just did a Monogrammed Initial & different
Colors/Sizes Dots & Here it is..(The After..
Below) What do you think???????

JOIN US FOR WED. BLOG HOP (SEE BELOW)

Below are different ideas to do with it!
Try
it...It's so Easy...Peasy....

Now let's see what you've been making..
Blog Hop Below....Have Fun! Leave Comments...


0 comments:

Post a Comment