Please FOLLOW US on Pinterest and LIKE us on Facebook

School Ideas..We have fun name decals, Backpack Name Tags, Teacher Gifts, Wall Vinyls..

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Halloween Minnie and Mickey Mouse Buckets


 Halloween stuff is everywhere. I love it. 
This time of the year til after New Year's
is my favorite time of the year. I wanted 
to update you on some of the fun things 
we have for Halloween.

The 1st photo (above) shows how one of my 
customers used her vinyl decals (Minnie
Mouse ears/bow, Name and dots for her 
daughter's birthday party) she purchased 
@ my Etsy store...Santa's Gift Shoppe 
Year Round (vinyl and gifts) Here is the 
link to it (below) if you want to window 
shop or purchase anything. 
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/santasgiftshoppe?ref=hdr_shop_menu

This 2nd photo (above) shows a smaller 
version of the name for all the other birthday 
guests. I think she got the buckets at Target..
not sure about that, but her daughter Abbie & 
her loved them. You will too. Take a peek. Us
adults love to have fun too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment